Google Translator

Recommended Links

Friday, February 27, 2009

Fine Sewing & Millinary Emporium

I am sooOoo ready for spring! Last nite it rained; this morning we had snow; now there's a cold wind blowing.....
I have an antique show to get ready for, so I'll make this quick.
Just wanted to update you on how the finished exterior walls look. I will definitely thatch the roof but because I may want to lay the house on its front or side, I will wait until after the wallpaper, chair rails, baseboards, etc are installed.


So if you're ready.......DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....



3 comments:

  1. it is looking great....well done for your first dollhouse :-)

    What are you planning to use for thatch ?

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found some raffia at the local Goodwill (charity) shop so that's probably what my thatch will be. But will wait until after I do some inside work. Right now my poor Orchid is on its back getting the ceiling whitewashed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good...can't wait to see the photos.

    I plan on doing a small thatched cottage one day.

    ReplyDelete

Always love hearing from you....