Google Translator

Recommended Links

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just had to show you what I got from the Baby Shower Swap:
All this from AnnMari a Peter Rabbit pillow & jigsaw puzzle; lots of gift boxes & cards; a bag of cotton balls, a rug, but....
......best of all, I think she threw the entire baby shower for me...... right down to place mats, dishes and flowers but best of all the food came from Laduree.....oooooOooh macaroons!!! European MACAROONS!!!! I've read so much about them! They are supposed to taste sooooOo good!! I've never seen them over here.....and now I have some of my own!!


From Christina....

a soft container, so baby doesn't hurt himself, filled with diapers, a rattle, a baby picture and 2 bedtime books for when baby is older. Love that little rattle!

Then from Laura, I got a bassinet:
How gorgeous is that!! Look at all that lace. Absolutely gorgeous!

And from Tara, a very imaginative present, although nothing I'd want to get in real life:


Do I need to explain what you're seeing? LOL

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful swaps you have got, all those little things that are made verry beautiful. You must be a lucky girl!!
    * marlies

    ReplyDelete

Always love hearing from you....