Google Translator

Recommended Links

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Abigails Adventures...


Hello, my name is Abigail. Just recently I have developed wander-lust and have decided I need a good holiday, so I contacted some good friends around the country who agreed to put me up for a week or so. I have dragged my suitcase and trunk down from the attic and am busy packing. I am hoping to travel overnight on Thursday and arrive at my first destination, "Bramble House" in Penwortham, Preston some time on Friday.
Wish me luck and Bon Voyage!!

The Dolls House Forum is staging “Abigail’s Adventures in dh Land, The diary of a travelling doll”

Her journey starts on Thursday night. Please feel free to follow her adventures or why not join the Forum and post your comments as she travels round. Everyone welcome!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks K
    http://thedollshouseforum.forumotion.com/banter-when-you-just-want-to-chat-f7/abigail-s-adventures-in-dh-landthe-diary-of-a-travelling-doll-t790.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute! I will enjoy watching her travels around! Wish my house was finished for her to come visit!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete

Always love hearing from you....