Google Translator

Recommended Links

Monday, August 30, 2010

Procrastination

It's amazing to what lengths you can go to, to procrastinate. For instance, I have the cleanest craft room ...in like 3 years. I've whittled down my to do list:
I even took a leaf out of Nicky's workbook and ran with it
Of course her's was a dragon whereas mine somehow turned into a lizard. Huh! Maybe I should have taken Dragon Anatomy 101.
Tonight I mistakenly thought I was due for an overnight stay at the Sleep Clinic where I'm taking part in a drug trial research study; for as long as I can remember I've had problems shutting my brain down & staying asleep for the entire night.
I took my wizard with me ....and actually started on him!

2 comments:

  1. A clean craft room sounds like a dream come true! That's a very positive kind of procrastination, Karin :) I love your blue lizard, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karin, me encanta tu rana azul, me parece maravillosa.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete

Always love hearing from you....