Google Translator

Recommended Links

Sunday, September 5, 2010

OMG!!!! I'm Cilla Battersby!

If you've never heard of Coronation Street or have never watched it and have no interest in soaps, just ignore this entire post.

I've been watching Coronation Street for more than 30 years. In case you've never heard about it, it is Britains' longest running soap. It's been on TV since the 60s!
Ken (my DH not Bill Roache who plays Ken Barlow) is on the Street's Facebook page just about every day. So when he read about a quiz called: "Which Coronation Character Are You", we both took it.
Let me hang my head in shame. I realize I did it tongue in cheek. But really!! Cilla??! This is obviously going to mean nothing to you if you're not a fan. Cilla was a fun loving, big mouth character who left the Street to seek fame & fortune in Las Vegas.
Which Coronation Street character are you?
Your Result: You're Cilla Battersby!
 

Gobby, thoughtless and spiteful- thats you. Like Cilla, you tend to put yourself before other people, even your family. Though deep down you love them. Be careful, you dont want to loose what you've got.

You're Sarah Platt!
 
You're Gail Platt!
 
You're David Platt!
 
You're Richard Hillman!
 
You're Steve McDonnald!
 
Which Coronation Street character are you?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


Ok! So then I tried it again; giving answers that the real me would do & this is what I got: Sarah Platt.
Which Coronation Street character are you?
Your Result: You're Sarah Platt!
 

You're very caring, although you might get yourself into some tough spots. Like Sarah, you have to stay strong to get through some of the hard times, and you dont have a problem with speaking your mind, though you usually fall for the wrong kind of men.

You're Gail Platt!
 
You're Steve McDonnald!
 
You're Cilla Battersby!
 
You're David Platt!
 
You're Richard Hillman!
 
Which Coronation Street character are you?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

I think I'll quit before I turn into one of the Croppers.

2 comments:

  1. Hiya, if you like Corrie you'll love the Coronation Street Blog. (I was also the person who set up that quiz too). The blog's on facebook, twitter and online at http://coronationstreetupdates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well flamin' heck, Nora... has anyone admitted to being Richard Hillman or Tony Gordon?
    I already get the ITV updates so now I guess I'll have to add one more blog to my list.
    Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete

Always love hearing from you....