Google Translator

Recommended Links

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

World Travel Swap

Just thought I'd show you what I made for the travel swap at AllThingsMini:The portfolio is made from scrapbook card stock with the insides from regular paper. They can be made to open and close. The pencils are the ends of toothpicks, painted to look like lead pencils. The notepad can be taken out. The only thing I didn't add was stamps.

Here's what I received in return:From Ara came the packing crate with a monster inside. I had to look really closely at the crate to see that it's made of cardboard & not wood. The lamp is from Laura and obviously comes from India as there's a tiny elephant at the base. Airline tickets, US Passport, the globe & the map are from Kim; not sure if you can see but there's a tiny hot air balloon, a biplane and an airliner flying around it. Truly imaginative. Thank you all.

3 comments:

  1. I love your little notebooks! What a great idea- and the items you received are all fantastic! How cute is that little globe??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que preciosas libretas, me encantan!!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  3. Las agendas están monisimas y con el boligrafo tambien.
    Me encantan.
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete

Always love hearing from you....