Google Translator

Recommended Links

Saturday, June 25, 2011

who's the lucky girl!....

I am & this is why: I just won a hyacinth, my favorite springtime flower and an old fashioned bread box from Pei Li.
Don't they look fab!! I'm determined to work on my bread box kitchen in the next few months so that bread box will come in really handy. Oooh, a pun!

I've got to admit Pei Li or as she terms herself, the miniature patisserie chef, is truly a patisserie masterchef. Working entirely with air-dry clay she comes up with the most wonderful bakery creations. If you saw that photo on it's own, wouldn't you think it was real?

Frankly I've never tried air-dry clay. Maybe one day, once all my fimo's used up. I think there's a big difference in the texture that you can achieve with air-dry that you can't replicate with polymer clay.
If you enjoy a good read take a look at Pei Li's blog, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.
Pei Li, thanks again!!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Karin!

    Congratulations again! :)
    I can't wait to see your breadbox kitchen and see how my breadbox would fit in there :)

    Have a sweet weekend!

    Pei Li

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Karin,the gift is amazing,best miniregards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky, lucky you!! A wonderful prize.

    ReplyDelete

Always love hearing from you....